For Spring we will be releasing a few new Unicorn products since we are so in love with them :)
Crafting is one of the things I love to do and inexpensive crafts are even better! So to do this project most of the items you will need came from Dollar Tree. I have taken it a little further and used my Silhouette machine to cut the eyes, ears and horn. You can find a unicorn clip art in the google search, copy it and then cut with scissors if you do not have a cutting machine, or you can free hand it. It is totally up to you! Ok so lets gather our items :)
Things you will need:
- Colorful Takeout Boxes (Dollar Tree)
- Glitter Paper(Dollar Tree)
- Cardstock (Michaels)
- Black Adhesive Vinyl , Silhouette machine, Scraper(optional)
- Paper Flowers or artificial flowers (something for crown) (Michaels or Dollar Tree)
- Glue Gun (Dollar Tree)
- Glue Sticks (Dollar Tree)
- Rhinestones or Glitter (optional)
This craft is quick and easy! It can be used for any Unicorn decor for parties, events etc.
Here is the step by step video that I made to show you how I made these beautiful Unicorn Take Out Boxes.