- Papaya Dragon Fruit-A tropical fruitopia of juicy peaches, papaya, exotic dragon fruit and fresh island pineapple tweaked with nutty notes of almond.
- Lemon Lavender-A powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers.
- Escandalo-A beautiful arrangement of sophisticated florals including peony petals, muguet lily and silk flowers (mimosa flowers), floral sandalwood and floral musk, with effervescent top notes of fresh peach, mandarin, and neroli blossoms.
- Bubble Yum-Smells like a gooey piece of Bubble Yum Bubble Gum!!! Strawberry, aldehydic effervescent notes, and citrus; followed by middle notes of coconut and clove; sitting on a base note of crisp vanilla.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar-A delectable creamy vanilla and sweet brown sugar.
- Land of Milk & Honey-A delicious blend of peaches, mandarin oranges, coconut pulp, bergamot, grapefruit, tropical guava, and tangy lemons.
8 oz. Bottle
Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Babassu Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
I just recently started using body oils with my lotion to add that extra moisture to my body, and let me tell you, this smells DELICIOUS!!! As well as SOFT!! BOMB!!!
This is probably my favorite product for multiple uses! I love to rub my baby down with this and get a lot of compliments on how good she smells! 10 out of 10!!
By far my favorite body oil. I tend to have drier skin and used to have to put lotion on every single day after a shower. I would have to do it multiple times a day in drier climates but THIS RIGHT HERE has healed a lot of my dryness and I didn't even realize how much I itched until I started using this and my skin feels better than ever. To top it off the coconut scent is AMAZING!! Highly recommend if your skin is in dire need of hydration.
This is my favorite body oil scent. It absorbs so nicely with the whipped body moisturizer (and any moisturizer at that!). Love how soft my skin feels after application as well
I love this oil, it smells great and leaves my skin soft. No complaints here.
Lately, I've had really dry hands from the cold winter weather. In addition, I occasionally get eczema on the tops of my hands and on the knuckles. A lot of lotions I've tried temporary worked or didn't work at all. This product is great though! I run one to two pumps all over my hands before bed and they still feel soft and moisturized in the morning! This oil smells so fruity and delicious, as well. I got the Papaya Dragon Fruit scent. :)